Tuesday, October 6, 2015

GOTY 2016?

FINALLY the leaks are out. The new GOTY is confirmed. Her name will be Leah Clark, I can't say I'm overly thrilled with what her story seems to be turning out to be, but the doll herself is cute and hopefully we can add her to the list of non-white AG dolls.

 

Here is a front and back view of her. Her hair seems manageable and her eyes are pretty, but not seeing much creativeness here.

 

Here's a close-up of her, looks like she'll have eyes similar to Caroline's though they seem a little bluer to me. Her face appears to be the Josephina face-mold, though she may have her own new face-mold.

And Lastly, her outfit. Again, not loving it. The colors and patterns seem mis-matches but the dress's cut is cute. Her sandals seem a little funky, But I kind of like them. I assume she'll have underwear and perhaps a hairpiece of some jewelry.

~Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment