Sunday, January 3, 2016

American Girl Teams Up with WWF for 2016

In my previous post I talked about GOTY 2016 - Lea Clark. She was released on January 1st.

Some of my favorite pieces include her Rainforest Hiking Outfit (which you can buy here)


As well as her Bathing Suits (which you can buy here)

And maybe my favorite, her funky Bahia Outfit (which you can buy here)


Included in online shopping is a link to a charity called the World Wildlife Fund (link to their website here)

On their website you can make a donation to WWF through American Girl. You can chose to donate one dollar, five dollars, ten dollars and any amount of any of the donations.

Make a One Dollar Donation Here
Make a Five Dollar Donation Here
Make a Ten Dollar Donation Here

Personally, I'm in love with Lea and I think her collection is adorable. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment